How To Build A Door
ILLUMINATION SLIDING PATIO DOORS
Illumination Sliding Patio Doors
Illuminations™ Patio Doors are designed to provide full, unobstructed views of the outside while providing added light to your living space. A weathertight fit and powerful build provide best-in-class energy savings.
- 5″ top rail, 7″ bottom rail and 3″ side rails feature mortised joints for added strength and authentic “French door” charm
- Premium vinyl masterframe and sash extrusions are colored throughout and will never need repainted
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash for optimal energy efficiency and performance
- 1″ thick insulated glass unit with SST warm-edge spacer system reduces the transfer of heat and cold
- Contoured glazing bead adds visual interest and beauty
- Available in a 2-panel style in 5′, 6′, 8′ and Wisconsin-style widths; 3-panel styles in 9′ and 12′ widths; and a 4-panel style in a 12′ width with center panels that open to each side
- Choose a left or right moving panel – left moving panel is standard (outside looking in); not field reversible
- ENERGY STAR qualified EnergyMaxx insulated glass package options available
Peace of mind. It should be the result of any good home remodeling project. Every Preservation Illuminations Sliding Patio Door is backed by a Lifetime Limited, Transferable Warranty to provide you with years of worry-free comfort. And because our warranty is fully transferable, it not only protects you, but also the resale value of your home. Plus, the warranty features an unparalleled non-prorated seal failure and glass breakage warranty. See printed warranty for complete details.